This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. Users should know that their rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding privacy are:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services.
• We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
1. To preserve the confidentiality of user information, preventing its disclosure and access by unauthorized persons.
2. Maintain the integrity of user information, ensuring its accuracy and avoiding its deterioration.
3. To ensure the availability of user information, in all media and whenever necessary.
Activities for the processing of personal data
The activities of treatment of the personal data captured through this website are:
- USER MANAGEMENT OF THE CONTACT FORM
- TALENT PAGE AND AVAILABLE VACANCIES
- PCI SERVICES FORM ( PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, PCI PIN)
- ISOPH PRODUCTS FORM (VULNERABILITY, FIM, DNS AND MOBILE)
- BOTECH ACADEMY FORM
- TEST OUR SERVICE FORM
Responsible for the processing of personal data
BOTECH Partners S.L. (From now BOTECH)
ADDRESS: Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-1nd Floor. 28760 – Tres Cantos. Madrid
Activity: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF CYBERSECURITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN CYBERSECURITY.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to comply with the confidentiality, integrity and availability required by current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to personal information
In the processing of personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation:
• Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: BOTECH requires consent for the processing of personal data for each of the purposes, informing and acting previously with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: Only the data strictly necessary to fulfill the required purpose is requested. As little as possible.
• Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing. The retention period shall be less than 5 years.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security and guarantee confidentiality. BOTECH has adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Rights of the interested party
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not BOTECH is processing personal data concerning him or her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BOTECH will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
The user may exercise their rights by writing, attaching a photocopy of the ID or equivalent identification document, addressed to
BOTECH Partners S.L.
Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-1ª Planta. 28760
Tres Cantos. Madrid, or by emailing email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
The purpose of the treatment in the contact forms is the management of the users’ data for sending commercial information and for the management and elaboration of service offers. When a user connects to this website, he/she is providing personal information for which BOTECH is responsible. This information may include personal data such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and information about the organization such as company name, type of business and activity, data security, etc.
There are other purposes for which we process users’ personal data:
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• Other non-identifying data are also collected that are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that I detail in the cookies policy.
• To manage social networks. BOTECH FPI may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of https://www.gelci.es, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities or products of BOTECH FPI. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
BOTECH does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
The categories of data that are treated are:
IDENTIFICATION DATA, DATA ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION, DATA RELATED TO EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE OF CANDIDATES.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
The links on the BOTECH FPI website may lead you to external sites over which the company has no control. BOTECH is therefore not responsible for the content, accuracy, updating, modification or purpose of other websites.
The information collected as website usage statistics may include: your IP address, browser, domain names, access times, pages visited on the website, etc. The information of statistics of visits is not associated with your personal information, and even if it is and/or it were possible to deduce or associate data such as to which user registered in the portal corresponds a certain IP captured in the statistics of use of the portal, www.isophcybersecurity.com would not make any use of this information, nor would it store, treat or transfer it.
DATA SECURITY AND SECRECY
BOTECH is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes the data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
BOTECH cannot guarantee the absolute inaccessibility of the Internet network and thus the violation of the data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, BOTECH will ensure that any person who is authorized by BOTECH to process the user’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
Upon becoming aware of any Security Incident, BOTECH shall notify you without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or as reasonably requested by you.
DATA ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data submitted to BOTECH, exonerating it from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information through any communication channel provided.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given for the use of the data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to BOTECH in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
BOTECH reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, BOTECH will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
COMMERCIAL POST OFFICE
In accordance with the LSSICE, BOTECH does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, BOTECH undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Office in Spain
Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41 A, 1º. C.P: 28760 Tres Cantos Madrid Tel: +34 911 74 35 66 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.