Continuous monitoring and security against vulnerabilities to keep your systems up to date, patched and protected.
Main benefits of ISOPH Vulnerability.
Prevents losses due to cybersecurity incidents.
Facilitates the diagnosis of your equipment.
Easy and flexible because it adapts to your structure.
Reduces threat detection and containment time.
Real-time monitoring for vulnerabilities.
What is Isoph Vulnerability and how does it work?
This service, based on the ISOPH suite of solutions, helps you to keep your systems up to date and patched. It consists of continuous monitoring of vulnerabilities and periodic receipt of reports indicating whether there are any exploitable flaws in the protected systems.
This technology performs a security function against vulnerabilities that may arise to extend protection to devices, remote users, and distributed locations anywhere.
ISOPH VULNERABILITY offers the opportunity to maintain security events on a proprietary platform exclusive to the customer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the main benefits of ISOPH VULNERABILITY?
Our service proactively and efficiently identifies and assesses process-dependent vulnerabilities and the security of systems and applications that are essential to support a robust business.
ISOPH VULNERABILITY helps customers fine-tune their overall patch and security management program and understand which cybersecurity risks require the most attention and receive practical guidance to best mitigate them.
Why ISOPH VULNERABILITY?
- Easy to use: downloading ISOPH is simple and requires only a few clicks to scan your entire device.
- Advanced vulnerability detection.
- Complete vulnerability scanning and reporting at a very low cost.
- Visibility: identifies vulnerabilities that need attention with accurate, high- speed scanning.
What can I use ISOPH VULNERABILTY for in my organization?
- Automation of vulnerability analysis and its continuous monitoring.
- Detection, assessment, and prioritization of vulnerabilities.
- Revision automation for Windows and Mac applications.
- Administration of network connection point security configurations.
- Strengthen Internet-oriented web servers.
- Remove unauthorized software.
What are the consequences of not anticipating a security incident?
Cybersecurity incidents are becoming more and more frequent in all sectors and their consequences, in addition to high financial amounts, can seriously affect the image and reputation of the organization.