This 90-minute training will introduce you to the basics of cybersecurity: from its formal definition and its evolution in information systems to the fundamentals of a cybersecurity program in organizations. A training that will provide you with a global vision.
- Cybersecurity and Compliance Standards.
- Cybersecurity Planning and Management.
- Cybersecurity elements for end users.
- Authentication (Passwords, Tokens, Certificates).
- Spam* and phishing*.
Introduction to an Information Security Management System
You will learn all the fundamental aspects to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS). 120 minutes in which you will learn about the determination of the scope of a Management System, its statement of applicability and the control requirements to be implemented. The different modules will teach you the fundamentals of a continuous improvement system (Demming Cycle).
- Safety Regulations and Management System Policy.
- Scope determination and statement of applicability.
- Risk Analysis.
- ISO27001 domains.
- Certification Authority.
This course will train you in all the fundamental aspects of personal data protection. You will come to understand a formal definition of privacy, the concept of personal data and different data protection legislations that have emerged in recent years.
A 90-minute training that will allow you to learn about the different perspectives for data protection in Spain and LATAM, the different entities responsible for each country and the auditing and/or regulatory processes.
- Privacy and personal data.
- Personal data.
- Sensitive personal data.
- Guarantee Systems.
- GDPR* (EU).
- LFPDPPP* and LFPDSO (MX).
- Deregulation systems.
- Security Management Systems for Personal Data.
Introduction to Payment Card Security (PCI DSS)
This 90-minute training will allow you to learn about the main requirements, controls and technologies that enable cybersecurity and IT areas to comply with PCI DSS, a mandatory regulation for all companies that process, store or transmit card data.
You will learn about the payment card ecosystem, the entity that governs that ecosystem and the security standards that seek to protect payment card information.
- Strategies for CDE* reduction.
- Develop and maintain secure networks.
- Maintain a vulnerability program.
- Access control measures.
- Monitor and evaluate networks on a regular basis.
Technical controls to secure card payment processing
A course that will allow you to define the scope of the PCI DSS standard, as well as different technological options to implement different controls required by the Standard and the evidence elements that are generated by integrating them into daily activities (BAU or Business as Usual).
In addition, in this 180-minute training, you will learn about the structure of the standards and what is involved in the protection of payment card information in organizations.
- Payment Ecosystems and PCI DSS*.
- Payment Card Industry Payment Security Standards (PCI DSS).